Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2009

21 By 21.

So, I know I'm not the most regular blog poster ever, but hey, It was the end of semester and I am sick. I've also been racking my brains lately for something to write about it when it occured to me that next year, I am going to be 21 and that's a significant age in anyone's life. So I came up with the idea of having a list of 21 things I want to do by the time I'm 21. So then I spent days racking my brains with things to put on the list and tonight, I finally finished it. Most of them are feasible ideas, I should hope. So wish me luck. Here's the list!

  1. Learn to Drive
  2. Get a Job
  3. Be able to play Expert on Guitar Hero
  4. Write something publishable
  5. Make a new friend
  6. Reconnect with an old friend
  7. Read 50 Books (and subsequently, post the finished list here)
  8. Make a photo album containing photos of friends and fun times.
  9. Keep a notebook of quotes that I like that I have heard/read throughout the year.
  10. Get another tattoo
  11. Save £1000
  12. Visit another country
  13. Get an O2 number
  14. Master one recipe to perfection and post it as a blog!
  15. Buy something from a designer label (Prada? Jimmy Choo?)
  16. Go to a concert of a band I enjoy listening to.
  17. Learn to speak a different language or how to play an instrument.
  18. Go on a proper date (like, for dinner, with a boy I like and whom likes me :P)
  19. Have a spa day with someone.
  20. Try and have a successful blog with readers that comment (who are more than just my personal friends and family).
  21. Fall in Love (Here's hoping!)
Did I mention, I'm 21 next September? So I have like nine and a bit months from when this blog post goes out! Haha. I promise now that I'm getting better and have more time on my hands, I will post more regularly, or well, I'll try! :P

Sami
xo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeoo me and you is gonna go to a concert so you can cross off 16. You like Cannibal Corpse rite? :P haha onli kidding...wonder when hendrix is playing next hmmm.... Jordan x

Post a Comment