Pages

Sunday 24 January 2010

Sami Needs Something!

Okay, so yes, I know, I'm a bad blogger. It's been like 24 days and I still haven't managed to come up with something interesting to write about.

I haven't been doing anything interesting enough to make a blog worthy post. In the last 24 days, I've slept way too much, ate lots of unhealthy foods, played Farmville way too much, did two exams and really, that's about the height of it.

So, if you want me to write about my days on farmville and documenting food I like to eat that is about 20 000 calories more than my body should intake, then sure, I'll do that.

But really? What are you guys wanting to know about? I know the whole point of a blog is to write something interesting, to share your thoughts and ideas and opinions. But I just don't have any right now...kinda, sorta, maybe. I mean of course I do, but they aren't interesting enough for blogging about.

So reply, give me things to talk about and I'll talk about them :P.

I promise though, my routine goes back to normal on Monday, so I'll try and post weekly from then on :D (just, don't hold me to that, k?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment