Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

NaNoWriMo and Other Non Important Stuff

Helllllo blogosphere.

I am not even going to bother explaining where I've been to be honest, you don't want to hear it and I don't want to type it. So on to the exciting stuff.

I've posted before about NaNoWriMo which stands for National Novel Writing Month for you newbs. The aim is to write 50 000 words in 30 days. No editing. Just write, write, write! Once you get the words down then you are good to go. It's insane and everyone who does it is a crazy fool, so since you're reading my blog, go go go: www.nanowrimo.org

Also, my own wordcount for Nano at the end of day one is 48. Lmao. I am in the process of writing still but I am having to work on coursework these first two weeks and its really important as it's my 3rd and final year. I know Nano will be on the backburner til I do that so unfortunately my count wont be as great for a while.

As for the other non important stuff. I hate coursework. I ticked off another one on my 21 list, but Ill let you guess what one that was. It is freaking colllllld. I like fireworks and I had an amazing Halloween weekend which I shall give you an update about eventually.

So yes. I just wanted to post about Nano really.

See yeeeee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with NaNo. I really thought about doing this since I have nothing else going on, but I couldn't come up with any ideas at all for a story. Ha. I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Post a Comment