Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

21 List: Update.

So I started this blog with a post listing 21 things I'd like to achieve by the time I'm 21 and it's been a few months and people are starting to ask questions. I know it seems like I'm not acting on many of them, but these things take time and I'm doing little things that you might not be aware of so I decided an update about them was necessary, just so you know that I'm not a complete failure of a person. So here we go -
1. Learn to Drive - waiting on my provisional to arrive!
2. Get a Job - have applied several places, have interview in morning.
3. Be able to play Expert on Guitar Hero - i fail at this one.
4. Write something publishable - bleeeh.
5. Make a new friend - Made new friends at University.
6. Reconnect with an old friend - Reconnected with people from my past :D
7. Read 50 Books (and subsequently, post the finished list here)- My current total is 5 and I'm waiting on more to arrive for me to read!
8. Make a photo album containing photos of friends and fun times. - photos are being taken when I'm out and about.
9. Keep a notebook of quotes that I like that I have heard/read throughout the year. - Yeah, I'll start this one eventually.
10. Get another tattoo - to be done asap.
11. Save £1000 - I hate money. Hopefully the job will help with this one.
12. Visit another country - I'm going to England in September and hopefully somewhere nice in summer.
13. Get an O2 number Done this at New Years when I got a new phone :)
14. Master one recipe to perfection and post it as a blog! - I think I'm going to master the art of vanilla or chocolate cupcakes. Which would you prefer?
15. Buy something from a designer label (Prada? Jimmy Choo?) I bought a Swarovski Crystal Butterfly Necklace.
16. Go to a concert of a band I enjoy listening to. I'm going to see Paramore in June :)
17. Learn to speak a different language or how to play an instrument. - Ah bollocks, I forgot about this one.
18. Go on a proper date (like, for dinner, with a boy I like and whom likes me :P) - I have been offered a date but I didn't like the guy so I politely declined! Any other takers?
19. Have a spa day with someone. - Yes, to be had soon.
20. Try and have a successful blog with readers that comment (who are more than just my personal friends and family). - Well, here I am, updating, only 8 days after my last one, I'll get there eventually!
21. Fall in Love (Here's hoping!) - Well, this one has always been doubtful.

So there you go. Out of a possible 21, I have completed 5 and started most of the rest of them. So I don't think I'm doing too badly. But really, if you know, you want to donate to teh Sami fund, or take me on a date, or teach me a new language, or how to drive, I'd definitely appreciate it! Do you lot have any goals for this year? Share in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment