Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Book Of Love Is Long and Boring

"There comes a point where you just love someone. Not because they're good, or bad, or anything really. You just love them. It doesn't mean you'll be together forever. It doesn't mean you won't hurt each other. It just means you love them. Sometimes in spite of who they are, and sometimes because of who they are. And you know that they love you, sometimes because of who you are, and sometimes in spite of it."

I'm not going to lecture you on love. I just thought this quote was rather apt for certain people and things atm and I liked it, so I thought I'd share.

I know I promised a future husband letter and trust me, I'm working on it. So for now, you can just mull over my quote, leave a comment and send me abusive msn/facebook msgs to update more often.

Sami
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment