Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

10 Rules For Being Human

It is day 3 of BEDA and I cannot come up with anything interesting enough about my life to blog about right now. Mainly because I didn't do much of anything today other than sit on my arse on facebook. I did leave my house to go borrow my grannies printer and post my cv (yes, another one) for another job. I have an interview in the morning and I havent had an interview in like 5 years. So that's gonna be fun. I'll let you know how that goes.

So, I've become a user of StumbleUpon this last month and I stumble across lots of interesting things on the web and since Im boring, I've decided to share with you 10 Rules for Being Human that stumbled into my presence. So here ye go, I found them here:

1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.


So I hope you enjoy those. Tomorrow should hopefully be more exciting as it's National Play Day and my job interview! :D

Until tomorrow!
Sami

Italian phrase of the day: Buona Sera - Good evening.

1 comments:

Haddock said...

Here first time.
These are some good points...... and point No 8 sums it all up.

Post a Comment