Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

I Don't Feel Like Blogging

Today I:

- Was roped into helping out at my sister's work as it was their first birthday.

- This involved attempting to put up a tesco value gazebo, but the man helping us was complaining too much about not having instructions and didn't listen when we tried to explain so we ended up with a shoddy looking piece of crap for a gazebo which they didnt bother to use for very long.

- This also involved, sitting on the tiniest chair ever selling sweets to 5million children and ending up with a sore arse with an extra dislike of children on the side.

- I was high-fived by Leo the Lion (the workplaces representative).

- I was asked why I wasn't having kids yet - because I'm still 20 and can't find a decent enough man/I don't like/want kids anyway, you fool.

- I was told that I'd be next in line for marriage out of several of my friends. What is with you people today? Marriage and kids, no thank you.

- I was tagged in several embarassing photos on facebook courtesy of my mother, yet I did not detag myself because unlike others, I am not really all that ashamed or embarassed by them. They're the best of a bad bunch. Deal.

- I finished two books. One I had started reading the other day and was incredibly weird and depressing. The other was more upbeat and fun. (Now I have read 38/50).

- I couldn't be arsed to blog about anything truly worthwhile so instead you got this list of bullet points of crap that happened to me today.

- I think you should comment with a) what you did today and b) Things you'd like me to blog about.

- It is now almost 7-days til I get my University house back, cannoooooot wait.

- I didn't bother my arse learning any Italian so you aren't getting an Italian phrase of the day. Instead you can have a quote of the day courtesy of a quote website, somewhere, I think.

Until tomorrow,
Sami

Quote of the day= “A heartbreak isn’t always as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes, it could be as quiet as a feather falling and the most painful thing is, nobody hears it but you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment