Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

BEDA

At least once a month every year, bloggers around the world choose a montht o Blog every day. I did it in November on my old blog about 2 years back. But now it is the turn of August. BEDA stands for Blog Everyday in August. This idea was started last year by author Maureen Johnson last year where bloggers and vloggers blogged/vlogged everyday in April but April didnt work out for many of them this year, so August was the alternative A.

Since I have failed at attempting to blog all that much recently and I have a 21-list to complete. Hopefully by blogging everyday in august, alongside the other bloggers, my blog-awareness will increase and fun times will be had.

At the end of other blogger's blogs, they write certain things that are currently going on, such as what colour nail polish they are wearing, how many burritos they have eaten or what their last google search was. I think this is a cute idea and I'm going to take it on board. But I want your ideas. What would you like to know at teh end of every blog for a month? A quote of the day? A cupcake of the day? Or something? Post your ideas in the comments and let me know if you are doing BEDA also.

I have also added links to the sidebar to bloggers I frequent and many of whom will be participating this month, so if you're bored, go give them a read.

Until Tomorrow!
Sami

0 comments:

Post a Comment