Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

Statistics

Since there is nothing interesting for me to blog about because it's Sunday and nothing ever really happens on Sundays anyway, I thought I'd let you in on a little secret.

I have a plugin installed on this blog called Google Analytics. What that plugin basically does is tell me how many visitors I have had on the site today, what country they are from and how long they spend on the site reading my posts. It's actually quite a useful thing.

So I thought I'd share with you some statistics about my blog, since you are the ones reading and providing me with this information.

On July 31st I had 0 visitors, that was the day before BEDA started. On day one of Beda I went from 0 visitors to 13. How amazing is that? Throughout the month of August and since I've been doing Beda the lowest amount of visitors was 6 that was on Wednesday when I wrote my One Confession. That's ironically funny.

In total since I started this blog I have had 445 visitors from 9 countries. Most of them are from the United Kingdom closely followed by the USA. Other countries I have visits from include Sweden, South Korea, France, India and Canada. It's weird to think that people all the way across the world are reading what I have to say. If you are reading this, then thank you! And I hope you keep reading!

The average amount of time you will spend reading my blog per visit is 2mins and 44seconds and most of you come from referring sites such as facebook and twitter (probably because I link the blog on those sites myself).

And my most popular post is this one, when I posted six things I wish I had never done. I guess you guys are interested in the things I have done and why I wish I hadn't done them, eh? :P.

So there you have it, 445 visitors in one month from 9 territories and an average of 2minutes spent reading.

If you have happened to read my blog everyday this month then thank you and I hope you will continue to read my blog even when BEDA stops and I post a little less frequently.

Until tomorrow,
Sami

0 comments:

Post a Comment