Pages

Friday 20 August 2010

Six Things I Wish I'd Never Done.

1. Sent that one letter that ruined everything.

2. Kissed that one guy who was also kissing everybody else.

3. Said I wasn't annoyed when I was. It probably could have changed a whole lot of things.

4. Liked the wrong guy on more than one occasion.

5. Gotten incredibly drunk and not remembered anything.

6. Let people come between me and my friends. Also on more than one occasion.

Actually there's a lot of things I wish I'd never done now that I've taken the time to think about it, but this 6 will do.

Until tomorrow,
Sami

Italian phrase of the day = Vuoi bere qualcosa? = Do you fancy a drink?

2 comments:

Senseless addiction said...

I think you should tell us all of them. ALL OF THEM!! Btw is there a hobbit included there? Im not fully sure lol

Anonymous said...

I had trouble with this one. Mostly because everytime I tried to think of stuff, I ended up thinking about things I never did, but wish I had.

Post a Comment