Pages

Monday 30 August 2010

Carp.

So It's a bank holiday Monday and really bank holidays I think are kind of pointless, everything shuts down (well some of it) and you just laze about, its like an extra sunday for no reason.

Today I slept, ate, hung out with some friends, bought a mens leather belt for £1 as I apparantley dont fit into any jeans in existence without them falling down, had a BBQ and thats about it.

When I asked people for blog topic suggestions I got one crude attempt, one about how I should talk about the end of summer, one about how the bird is the word (no it really isnt and family guy sucks) and another about things that annoy me. So I decided I'd blog about all of htem in one of those random bullet point posts that make no sense. So here we go.

1. For me, Summer doesnt really end until mid-September around my birthday and appropriately, this year actually on my birthday is when classes start again, which is sucky but life goes on. So to be honest, while the weather might die down a bit now (who am I kidding, it never picked up, it's Northern Ireland), it technically isnt the end of summer.
2. The bird is not the word. The bird is a bird. It has wings and flies and will eat you for calling it a word, kthanxbye.
3. If I were to list everything that annoyed me here, the list would go on forever, so in order to shorten it here are a few things that annoy my life: the words 'hehe', when people stick their nose in your business when it isnt wanted, when people think they are funny but really arent, people who use and abuse your hospitality and kindness, people who blame other people for quite clearly, their mistakes.

So yeah, Im off now to do stuff like sleep and abuse facebook some more. Since this post was crap, go read this amazing graduation speech from JK Rowling, she's awesome.

Until tomorrow,
Sami

1 comments:

Senseless addiction said...

A-well now, everybody`s heard about the bird
(x2):
About the bird, the bird, bird bird bird

BIRD IS THE WORD!!!! hehe

BTW

cuz im going loco down in alcopoco!

Post a Comment