Pages

Saturday 7 August 2010

Amusing Things My Cat Does.

I am an absolutely shite blogger atm, my life is so boring that there isnt actually a singular thing my day that is blog-worthy right now. Upon researching "things to blog about" I was told, make a list, write about your favourite this, that or the other. And all sorts of silly things, so today I am going to make a list of things that my cats do and since I've got four, this could be a long list.

1. When I open a packet of crisps, she comes and sits on my lap until I give her one, or tries to snatch it out of my hand.
2. Sits in the sink and meows at me until I turn the tap on so she can drink the running water.
3. An alternative to the sink water is to dip her paw into a glass of water I have and lick it from her paw.
4. Follows me about the house when she wants attention.
5. Squeaks and runs away when you say their name.
6. Goes into the attic and meows loudly for attention, then when you try to find them, they arent there.
7. When they are at the windowsill and you cant be arsed to open the door so you open the window and they attempt to jump in/out of it.
8. When they can't get up to their food bowl, they scratch at the washing machine in order to get lifted up.
9. When you scratch behind their ear and their back leg starts moving as if they are scratching it themselves.
10. When they see a bird and meow really weirdly.
11. When they nudge their head or noses against you so that you'll scratch them.
12. When they attack the dog.
13. When they attack the wool that your mother is trying to knit with because they think its a play thing.
14. When you lift them and they sit across your shoulders or try to lie on your back even though you're standing up.
15. When they purr really loudly like a machine gun or a pigeon.

Okay, I'm going to stop before I end up looking like the old cat lady which I will no doubt be in about 50 years but cats are cool, so ner.

Btw, at least 5 of you managed to comment a while back and I would really appreciate it if you continued to comment on my blog as it's one of my 21 things to have blog commenters and stuff. I know my posts these days arent all that great but just write "Thats nice" or something will ye for gods sake. I feel like Im talking to nobody and analytics tells me otherwise, so comment you moose!!

Until tomorrow,
Sami

Italian phrase of the day: l'uomo = man. donna = woman.

1 comments:

Reveros said...

I didn't know cats done the leg thing as well when you scratch them, it's good to know.

Post a Comment