Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

A short story.

Yesterday when I posted the link to my blog on facebook, I wrote "demons and stuff" and the title "the devil of desire" was a bit misleading I guess and a few of you were disappointed, expecting something more exciting. So I decided that I would write a story involving "The devil of desire". This is about a boy whos in school when she appears. So, enjoy.

She was beautiful. I swear she was.

I only caught a glimmer of her, I was too scared to come out from where I was hiding.

I know the irony of that sentence. But beauty can be scary at the best of times.

I am not sure what I expected the devil of desire to be, perhaps the word devil threw me off. When you think devil, you think, pure red body, horns sticking out of the top of their head, ugly face and just not pleasant to be around.

No, not this devil. She was beautiful.

She had long wavy chocolate brown hair that seem to be endless, though I am sure it stopped somewhere. Her eyes were big and bright and a light hazelnut brown. She had a seductive stare. She had a thin, petite and pale figure, but it somehow was beautifully fitting for her. You could trace her neckline and shoulders and her curves with your fingertips so easily. She looked seductive and fragile and yet her presence was so commanding, you couldn't help but stare at her.

Her voice was soft and seductive as if she promised all your sexual desires to come true with her voice. All she had to do was stare and say what she wanted from you and you would do it, you would do it for one night in her bed, with her. She made you want her. She made you want to do her bidding, no matter how evil or heartachingly awful it would be.

She wore a silk green dress with black trimmings that ended just above her knees and drew your attention to her pale white legs and down to her shoes. They were black lace high heels with a hint of the green from her dress. You could imagine her prancing around the bedroom in them, making you watch her as she went about doing what she did best, fulfilling your desires. She had yet to fulfill any of mine, though seeing her before my very own eyes had probably set the wheels in motion. It was her talent, I guess, if you didn't already desire her, to make you do so. I pity the man who attempts to fend her off also, more fool him.

I cannot remember why she appeared that night, I just remember everyone screaming and running and hiding, as if they knew not to meet her gaze, or watch her, or anything. But she had entranced a few of us and I was one of them, she had only appeared for a moment, twirling and dancing her way around the room trying to find what she had came for. A few of my peers tried to stop her but they simply fell at her feet. When she had found her prize, a big, dusty old book, she danced her way to the spot she had appeared from, she twirled around gracefully in her heels, with the book in her hands and spoke,

"I am T'an-mo" she paused, "And you will desire me".

With that, she disppeared, leaving behind a puff of green smoke and a perfume of fresh flowers.


Until tomorrow,
Sami

Italian phrase of the day= Io sonno una bambina = I am a girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh la la!

Post a Comment