Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Nine Things About Yourself.

Yesterday's post came across as better than expected and I'm glad. It was funny watching some of you guess who was on that list and what number they were. So thank you for being nice about it. Today's list is 9 things about myself and I'm posting early because I'm meeting my best friend in town and we're going to the cinema afterwards so I'll be late back. Oh and also, I know you're reading, analytics tells me so. So comment you tards. Tell me 9 things about yourself or something!

1. I am a cat person. I own 4 cats and 1 dog. And as much as I love Bailey, I am definitely a cat person. Im probably going to be an old cat spinster.

2. I love tea! I drink more of it than anything else. Though Im trying to drink more water.

3. I am part of a community called nerdfighteria. It's basically a community of nerdy people who follow vlogbrothers and other youtubers. See here for more.

4. I love New York City even though Ive only been once. Its just amazing!

5. I have a knack for finding the sexiest shoes in existence. And then proceeding to buy them and never wear them.

6. Being a uni student, we drink a lot of alcohol. Except now that it's summer, I havent been drinking all that much and thinking about it is making me feel sorta ill! Apart from my birthday, that's acceptable. Haha.

7. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life and I graduate next June.

8. I am coming to terms with the fact that I have a curvy plus-size body. I think I've kinda accepted thats the way Im supposed to be and that's okay.

9. I love cupcakes. I've eaten at least one cupcake from every available cupcakery in Belfast that I can find!

Until tomorrow,
Sami

Italian phrase of the day = Lavora? = Do you work?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've already read my nine things! Haha.

#1 - oh lord, me too. If I end up never getting married I will for sure be a crazy old cat lady.

#5 - Who cares if you ever wear them? I think it's enough to just look at them on the shelf and know that you own them. Haha.

#9 - !!! I need to go to Belfast and you can take me round to all the cupcakeries. I'm obsessed with cupcakes. Mmm.

Post a Comment