Pages

Sunday 22 August 2010

Four Turn Offs

1. Arrogance. It's okay to have self-belief and self-respect but to be cocky and arrogant and think your God's gift is just one big turn off for me.

2. Smoking. I've kissed a few smokers, I'll admit but smoking is the one thing that makes my blood boil, I just hate it. So no.

3. Violence, If you like hitting people for fun or whatever, that's not cool. It could go wrong one day. So not putting up with that shit.

4. Immaturity. So they say that women mature 8 years faster than men, but that's no excuse. You are an adult now, so wise the fuck up and start acting like one. It's okay to act childish and have fun sometimes but when it comes down to being a man, just be one and stop acting like an idiot. Kthanxbye.

Until tomorrow,
Sami

1 comments:

Senseless addiction said...

Id like 2 question point 3. Who do we both know that does that a helluva lot has went wrong many times and u still put up with HER?

Post a Comment