Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Two Smileys.

Today's thing of stuff is two smileys that describe my life right now, so here we go:

1. :) - I am happy today as I have a form of employment, I have my house back and I've plenty of things to look forward too. Including travelling to England, my 21st birthday and my laptop in perfect working order and the start up of Uni again.

2. :S - I am gonna go ahead and say this is the worried face. I am worried because I am always worried. Haha. But general worries like, can I afford this, will I be good at that, travelling alone and what it will be like and hoping everything works out okay for the rest of the people in my life too.

So there you go, tomorrow is the last day of stuff so blogging shall return to normal as BEDA approaches its unfortunate end.

Until tomorrow,
Sami

Italian = fuck it, I cba anymore, I know, I fail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment