Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

I know, I'm a bit late.

I'm glad some of you liked my short story yesterday though your lack of comments is still annoying. I know it takes you about 5 seconds to write one and it takes me about 30 mins to write a blog, so if I can do it, then so can you. Come onnn guys. I'll make you a cookie.

Today I spent out of the house with my bff Jesse shopping in town. When I say shopping, she spent the money because she has a job and I walked around looking at all the pretty things I couldn't afford. Though Jesse did buy me some nice things and I owe her. I love that woman :D. I then went grocery shopping with my father. So really, nothing of blogworthy note to record today. So on that note, I'm going to steal the idea from Hayley G Hoover (link in the sidebar, shes awesome) and just tell you what my senses sensed today.

Today, I saw:
Lots of pretty dresses and sexy shoes.
Today, I heard: Laughter and coffee machines
Today, I smelled: Freshly made cupcakes and coffee.
Today, I touched: Lots of lovely material of the pretty dresses I saw.
Today, I tasted: A chocolate orange cupcake and a white caffe mocha.

So yes. Fun times.
Until tomorrow
Sami

Italian phrase of the day= Io sonno basso = I am short. (I think)

0 comments:

Post a Comment