Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

Sometimes, I forget things.

Woooooooah. That was a lucky one. I have 30 mins to get this blog posted before it becomes tomorrow and I miss a day of BEDA. I think my forgetfulness is a sign of my growing old age haha.

And now that its gotten this late I have no idea what to blog about. Crapsicles. So my friend just popped up on msn and since he was being alive I asksed him what to blog about, his response was "blog about how the world is supposed to end in 2012 and how it's bullshit". When I told him I knew bugger all about it his next responses where as follows:

Write a poem about how useful paper is
Write a short story about Precilla the Meat Pie.
Talk about how unhealthy carbohydrates are in large quantities
Write three paragraphs about your favourite cloud.


So today's topics are as follows:

1. People are under the belief that the world will end in 2012. It won't. It was supposed to end in 2006. And whenever the solar eclipse happened and also when the millenium happened and aliens were coming to earth. We've made it this long I don't think just cause it's 2012 the world is going to end. Party at mine on 01/01/2013.
2. Paper is white, a wonderful sight, we can use it to write on and sometimes to shite on, paper is good, sometimes add sugar it can become food, paper is fine, this poem is so bad, pass me the wine!
3. Once upon a time there was a Pie, full of meat, called Priscilla. She had a boyfriend called Peter, who was a fork, shiny and silver. His best friend, Pierre was a knife, they cut her up and threw her in a tunnel of darkness. The End.
4. Carbodhydrates are bad in large quantities because they will clog your arteries and you will get fat and die.
5. My favourite cloud is white and fluffy and nice so I can sleep on it or make shapes out of it. I have no idea about clouds so three lines will have to suffice instead of paragraphs. Clouds are nice. But not when they are grey and rainy. White clouds are good.

So, yes, there you go, fun times. This was an interesting post, wasn't it?
Until tomorrow
Sami

Italian phrase of the day = Io sonno povero! = I am poor. (I think that's right anyway..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment