Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

Future Husband Series: Letter 3.

Dear Future Husband,

I hope you enjoyed my ten days of stuff that you will need to know obviously, ha. Sorry I havent written sooner but I am exhausted and I have no idea where to go with these letters anymore. Starting them was a good idea at the time but in the long run, what am I supposed to tell you?

I still haven't got myself a job (more about that tomorrow folks ;) but I do have temporary employment for a day where I do get paid for my services. It's nothing dirty either you brats. It's being a tour guide for a day :).

So Husband. We're married and stuff. I hope life has treated us well. Now, did we have a good wedding? Because if we arent married yet and you are reading this, then here's what we should do:

- Not sign any big particular certificate, or have a minister or exchange of vows.
- Buy ourselves some nice outfits
- Send out invitations for a reception.
- Have one big partay instead of a traditional wedding were we tell people we are married, but on paper we arent really.
- Buy me a nice ring and vice versa
- Spend as little money as possible on this reception and use the rest for a fantastic holiday somewhere fancy, just us two. We'll call it the "honeymoon".

Yeah, sounds good. I hate all the fancy minister fussy stuff. 50& of marriages end in divorce anyway. So if, further along the line we want to get metaphorically divorced since we're metaphorically married, then it wont cost us ten bazillion bucks and we'll be able to just say "that was good" and move on as easy and painless as possible. Agreed? Good boy *patsonhead* :P

Well Metaphorical-Future-Husband, I'm off now to do something or other with my life. Probably sleep, or eat, or something.

Until next time,
Love always,
Metaphorical-Future-Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment